Mvule Trust mission:
to improve the lives of people living in rural Uganda by funding scholarships for young people, primarily girls.
Mvule Trust vision:
young people who are educated, self-confident, self-sufficient and able to make a sustainable livelihood in their own area.
1. Provision of bursaries with a focus on girls, post-O level study, and science courses. But because helping young people through school is not just a matter of providing fees, the Trust will also:
2. Provide financial support, where possible, to equip schools with resources like science laboratories and libraries, or the contents thereof.
3. Help beneficiaries with personal items such as uniform, books, pens, math sets, hoes, basin, mattress and transport (if in a boarding school), mentoring, medical care, mosquito net and sanitary requirements.
4. Support other crucial areas of young people's lives so that they can persist in school. These include reproductive health and relationships education, parents meetings, workshops for teachers, building local community support for schools, and extra- curricular activities such as science and leadership camps over the holidays.
5. Support young people to fulfill their potential in their chosen occupations once they have completed their formal schooling.
6. Support projects that aim to make education more accessible, meaningful and effective in Uganda, and fund the dissemination of ideas from these projects within the country and elsewhere in Africa.
Download 2007 Annual Report
Download 2008 Annual Report
Download 2009 Annual Report
Download 2010 Annual Report
Download 2011 Annual Report